One of Ireland’s largest dairy co-operatives commissioned me to develop a secure web portal so that hundreds of Irish dairy farms can better understand the key performance metrics of their grass-based dairy farming operations.
For the first time, a large percentage of Ireland’s dairy producers can securely access an up-to-date web portal that presents clear visualisations of their operations:
- Volumes of milk collected daily, monthly and annually.
- Percentage and weight of milk solids (butterfat, protein and lactose) in those collections.
- Lab tests for milk quality, including Somatic Cell Count and Total Bacteria Count.
- Download monthly and annual statements
- Year-by-year performance summaries, including value of weight of milk solids per cow and per hectare.
Please contact me if you have need of modern, secure web-based data visualisations for your business partners.